FREE tastings for Malbec World Day Celebrations – British Columbia
Tuesday, April 17 2012 is the date for this year’s Malbec World Day, an international celebration of Argentina’s iconic red wine. Wine lovers are invited to join us at FREE tastings hosted by local wine retailers in the days leading up to the event, and on Malbec World Day itself.
Each of the upcoming Malbec World Day events will feature at least 6 Argentinean Malbecs, paired with savoury bites such as empanadas from Vancouver’s House of Empanadas. Events will be held at the following locations:
Saturday, April 14
- Marquis Wine Cellars Downtown Vancouver – @MarquisWineCell
- Everything Wine – North Vancouver, Langford & Surrey @EwineNV @EWineVictoria @EWineMx
- Liberty Wine Merchants Point Grey & Commercial Drive @LibertyMerchant
Sunday, April 15
- Legacy Liquor Store Olympic Village, Vancouver @LegacyLiquor
- John B. Liquor Store, Coquitlam @JohnBPub
Tuesday, April 17
- BCLDB Signature Store at 39th & Cambie, Vancouver @BCLiquorStores
More than 40 countries around the globe will host events for the 2012 Malbec World Day, including 250 locations in the UK alone. We hope you’ll join in the fun as we celebrate this world-class grape!
Malbec World Day
Tuesday, April 17 2012
About Malbec World Day: An initiative of the Wines of Argentina consortium of producers, Malbec World Day is dedicated to establishing Argentinean Malbec as the indisputable benchmark of the varietal around the world. Special activities, wine tastings, and celebrations are organized in many countries to honour the iconic Argentinean grape. The success of the first Malbec World Day in 2011 has inspired Wines of Argentina to make the event an annual occurrence.