CONTEST CLOSED – Congrats RHANDI!
Venture off the Beaten Path with Muskoka Brewery!
Muskoka Brewery and Good Life Vancouver are taking the road less traveled, and want to give you a chance to join in on our craft beer adventure. To celebrate the CRAFT Beer Market with the launch of Muskoka’s latest all-natural, refreshing IPA, Detour, we’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a Muskoka Brewery prize pack, including:
– 2 tickets to the Vancouver Craft Beer Week at CRAFT Beer Market, Olympic Village
– Muskoka Brewery branded t-shirt for hot days
– Muskoka Brewery branded hat
– Muskoka Brewery branded mug, in case you like to drink your Mad Tom that way
– Bottle opener, for enjoying your favourite Muskoka beer with ease
– Muskoka Brewery Collectors’ Patch
Prize valued at: $150
1) Follow @goodlifevan on twitter
2) Tweet RT to #win @GoodLifeVan @MuskokaBrewery @VCBW Tickets + SWAG = $150 http://ow.ly/xrAAY
3) Comment below – what is your fav craft beer?
About Muskoka Brewery
Nestled in the heart of Ontario’s iconic Muskoka Region, Muskoka Brewery handcrafts premium beers as unique and refreshing as the place they’re from. Founders Gary McMullen and Kirk Evans opened Muskoka Brewery in Bracebridge, Ontario in 1996 with its flagship Muskoka Cream Ale. Today, the brewery employs a passionate band of craft beer lovers over 60 strong, and is one of the fastest-growing craft breweries in Canada with an award-winning beer portfolio and the spirit of the Canadian outdoors. Muskoka is now bringing its all-natural, unfiltered beers to Calgary. You can find the Muskoka Team at the CRAFT Beer Market on June 6 and 7 at the Olympic Village Event Grounds. Venture off the beaten path with Muskoka Brewery’s newest brew, Detour India Pale Ale. Find out more at www.muskokabrewery.com and join the Muskoka Brewery Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/MuskokaBrewery.