TWO PREMIER WINERIES FROM OLIVER IN THE OKANAGAN VALLEY – ONE FABULOUS DINNER!
Gorgeous wines from two premiere Enotecca Group wineries paired with the inspired cuisine of Chef de Cuisine Stephane Istel. Joining Sommelier Kevin Van Hullebush as co-host for the evening will be wine consultant Selwyn Rawstron.
Chef Istel’s Five Course Wine Paired Menu
- Alsatian tarte Flambee, La Vieux Pin Gewurztraminer
- BC Sardines a l’escabeche, Carrot, Onions, Crispy Toast – La Stella Vivace Pinot Grigio
- Pork Duo, Roast Legs and Baekoffe, Pomme Boulejere, Thumbelina Carrots, Leek Fondue – Le Vieux Pin Sauvignon Blanc
- Tasting of BC Cheeses – La Stella Allegretto Merlot
- Plum Almond Cake, Sour Cream Sorbet – Blind Tasting from the db Bistro collection
For more wine dinner details, winemakers’ tasting notes, and winery information visit the Oct 19th Wine Dinner pages of our new website. Start time 7pm.
$75 per person for the five course dinner including paired wines. Taxes and gratuity extra. Credit card reservation required. Wine dinners sell out quickly.
Reserve the Oct 19 Le Vieux Pin-La Stella event