Pan Pacific Whistler – Thanksgiving
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside and Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre are the perfect settings for giving thanks, going shopping and enjoying a slice of the good life during the Thanksgiving long weekend this year. Pan Pacific Whistler’s Thanksgiving Value Add Package makes it easy for friends and families to enjoy each other’s company while taking in the beauty of Whistler during this fall celebration.
Top 5 reasons to give thanks at Pan Pacific Whistler this Thanksgiving
1. Home-made Pumpkin Pie – What is Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie? A homemade pumpkin pie, prepared by Chef Dave Currie of Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub, will be delivered to the suites of guests who book the Thanksgiving Package at Pan Pacific Whistler. Guests can chose to tuck into a home-cooked dinner prepared in the fully-stocked kitchen of their suite or opt to give mom a break and go out for dinner. Either way, dessert is waiting in the suite when guests are ready for a piece of the pie!
2. Turkey Sale $50 Gift Card – Thanksgiving weekend is the time for the legendary pre-season Turkey Sale & Swap in Whistler! Visitors and locals alike shop for top ski and snowboard gear as they prepare for the upcoming ski season. The sale, held in the Whistler Convention Centre, starts Friday and runs throughout the weekend. Quality options and great prices bring skiers and boarders back to the sale year after year. The Pan Pacific Whistler Thanksgiving Package includes a $50 gift card when guests stay at least 2 nights. The gift cards can be used at any of the many Whistler/Blackcomb retail stores in the Village. The best news is the gift cards can also be used at the Turkey Sale. This treat is almost as “tasty” as the pie.
3. Top Whistler Property - For the last 2 years, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre has been voted the top property in Whistler by both Trip Advisor and Condé Nast Traveler. When booking the Thanksgiving package guests can choose from the finest studio, one, two or three bedroom suites in the Village.
4. Best Rates on Suites – This year the Thanksgiving Package at Pan Pacific Whistler offers guests a 10% rate reduction off of the best Pan Pacific Whistler rates available. Packages start as low as $125 per night, based on a two night stay and includes complimentary Valet parking.
5. Outdoor activities at the doorstep – Thanksgiving arrives earlier than usual this October. Many of Whistler’s popular summer activities will be up, running and ready for visitors. The Whistler/Blackcomb Bike Park, local zip lines and golfing are all fun fall activities in the resort. For those who want to see autumn in all its glory, there is no spot more appealing for viewing fall colours than the Peak to Peak gondola ride. Not to be out-done in the view department, the Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has one of the best pool decks in Whistler. Guests watch the buzz of the Village from the heated, outdoor salt water pool or two hot tubs.
The Thanksgiving Value Add Package at Pan Pacific Whistler is available from October 5th to 8th, 2012. For more information or to book this holiday get-away, call toll free at 1.888.905.9995 or visit http://www2.panpacific.com/en/WhistlerMountainside/offers/rooms_and_suites.html for more details.