Richard Wolak of Vancouver Foodster presents “Food Talks Vol. 4 ”
Richard says “I created the Food Talks to educate people in our community about the food that they consume, it is about awareness as much as it is about lifestyle”; Richard also said “ the Food Talk is also a social gathering which is more than hearing great people talk about their passion, it is also a chance for the community to meet and mingle over delicious appetizers, sip on wine and ask questions from our leading panel of experts”.
This venue offers a glimpse for everyone to get acquainted with Wine on Tap, and we are honored to have Steve Thorp and Mike Macquisten, the Founders and Proprietors of Vancouver Urban Winery to educate us in their own venue.
Come join us to meet and mingle with other foodies, and to hear some enlightening speakers from the food community.
- Emad Yacoub and Shannon Bosa-Yacoub – Founders and Proprietors of Glowbal Group Restaurants
- Steve Thorp and Mike Macquisten – Founders and Proprietors of Vancouver Urban Winery
- Greg Hook – Pastry Chef, Chocolatier & Founder of Chocolate Arts
- Lesley Stowe – Chef, Author & Founder of Lesley Stowe Fine Foods
- Pete Schouten (Potato Grower & Owner) & Braden Douglas (Owner) – Hardbite Potato Chips
Wine – OK Crush Pad
Treats – Chocolate Arts
The event will be held at the Vancouver Urban Winery, 55 Dunlevy Avenue, Vancouver
Tickets are available at http://foodtalksvolume4.eventbrite.com/
Enjoy tasty appetizers and wine followed by a wonderful line-up of speakers inside who will talk about themselves and their passion related to the food community. There will be a Q & A where you will have a chance to ask questions and engage with the speakers.
Full details of the event including the Speakers bio’s is here