This easy recipe is perfect for using up your ripe avocados. Best served fresh. I also like to cut out some of the water and use as a dip for carrots, pita bread, etc. Great with noodle salads too!
- 2 large, ripe avocados, peeled pitted and diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Handful of fresh cilantro leaves
- 5 tablespoons water, plus more if needed
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Sea salt, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Add more water for a thinner consistency. Season to taste; serve chilled.
*This recipe originally from Self Magazine.
*I am the Western Canadian Ambassador for Mexican Avocados and am being compensated to help bring you avocado news. However, we would eat avocados everyday even if we were not paid to do so! –