Last Chance: Limited Tickets Available For EAT! Vancouver Signature Events
The 25th annual EAT! Vancouver is on and we’ve got a sneak peek menu reveal for EAT! Harvest and EAT! Pastry events. Most events are sold out but limited tickets are still available online for a few : http://eat-vancouver.com/
EAT! Harvest (November 10 from 7-10pm):
- Amanda Cohen, Dirt Candy (NYC)
- Shanghai Shoots with Fermented Black Bean Bagna Cauda
- Carl Heinrich, Richmond Station (Toronto)
- Pork and Rabbit Pâté
- Dave Mottershall, LOKA (Toronto)
- Nduja Sausage
- Jeff Kang, Canis (Toronto)
- Cured Tuna Tarte
- Makoto Ono, Mak n Ming (Vancouver)
- Chicken Liver Mousse on a Savoury Cake
- Nick Nutting, Wolf in the Fog (Tofino)
- Ling Cod Cheek with Pine Mushroom & Wild Rice
See the full EAT! Harvest menu online.
EAT! Pastry (November 11 from 2-5pm):
- Aaron Surman, 49th Parallel (Vancouver)
- Chocolate Sourdough Doughnuts
- Adam Chandler, Beta5 (Vancouver)
- Douglas Fir Cream Puffs
- Patrice Demers, Patrice Patissier (Montreal)
- Maple sugar and buckwheat financier
- Steve Hodge, Temper Chocolate Pastry (West Vancouver)
- Matcha Yuzu Cake
- Thierry Busset, Thierry (Vancouver)
- Opera Cake and Coconut Chocolate Truffles
See the full EAT! Pastry menu online.
Last chance for tickets on these nearly sold-out events:
- Mak n Ming Meets Winnipeg’s deer + almond (Nov 9, 5:30pm or 8:30pm, $135)
- Join for a Japanese-French fusion dinner at Mak n Ming, recently named Top 4 Canada’s Best New Restaurants by Air Canada.
- Chicha hosts Fairmont Chateau Whistler (Nov 9, 7pm, $105)
- Enjoy a five-course meal with wine pairing from chef Shelome Bouvette and Whistler’s chef Isabel Chung. See full menu.
All events are restricted to persons 19 years of age and older except for EAT! Pastry which is restricted to persons 12 years of age or older. ID required. Collaborations from award-winning chefs across Canada and the U.S. with local thought-leading chefs. Experience a culinary experience like none other from this year’s events including: EAT! Dinner Series, EAT! Harvest, new EAT! Pastry and EAT! Expert Classes.